Last updated: September 23, 2019
Information We May Collect
We may collect information about you in three ways: directly from your input, from third-party sources, and through automated technologies.
Information you provide to us
The types of personal information that we collect directly from you depends on the content and features of the Service you use and how you otherwise interact with us and may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and social media handle;
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information;
- Content that you upload and share or store in your account, such as annotations, comments, contributions and replies;
- Information that you communicate to us, such as questions or information you send tocustomer support;
- Data that you provide to us as part of interacting with the Service, such as your favorites and search queries;
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Process and fulfill a request, order, download, subscription or other transaction;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more efficient for you and more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service;
- Provide technical, product and other support and help to keep the Service working, safe and secure; and/or
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- Conduct and administer user testing and surveys as well as sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
- Provide you with relevant promotional messages and other information about products, events and services of ours, our group companies and third parties such as societies and sponsors;
- Enhance and improve our products, events and services and develop new ones; and/or
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Sharing of Your Information. We ourselves DO NOT share your information.
Our group companies and service providers
Depending on the Service provided, we provide some personal information with our:
The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, messages, materials and other content. Any such information that you disclose publicly or in discussion fora in the Service may be collected and used by others, may be indexed by search engines, and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
We also will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and/or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Obscure A Tees, our users, employees or others;and as part of a corporate transaction, such as a transfer of assets to or an acquisition by or merger with another company. Your Personal Account. If you create a personal user account on Obscure A Tees, you can sign in with the same credentials to all of them.We will share your usage activity, preferences and other information amongst these and related Obscure A Tees, to help you improve your productivity. We reserve the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
The Service may allow registered users to directly access their account information and make corrections or updates at any time. Keeping such information up to date is solely the responsibility of the user. Registered users may also close their account directly through the Service or by contacting the Service’s customer support.
You have the right under European and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as may be applicable, to request free of charge:
- Access to and correction and deletion of your personal information;
- Restriction of our processing of your personal information, or to object to our processing;and/or
- Portability of your personal information.If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact address provided below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may require you to verify your identity. Data Retention. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements. Data Security. We take precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Locations of Processing. Your personal information may be stored and processed in your region or another country where COQUI Solutions and their service providers maintain servers and facilities, including Australia, France, Germany, India, Ireland, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. We take steps, including through contracts, to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located in a manner consistent with the standards of protection required under applicable law. Where personal information is transferred from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland to a country that has not received an adequacy decision by the European Commission, we rely on appropriate safeguards such as the European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses and Privacy Shield Frameworks to transfer the data.Grounds for Processing
When we collect from you any personal information within the scope of European data protection laws, we do so:
- where necessary to provide the Service, fulfill a transaction or otherwise perform a contract with you or at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- where necessary for our compliance with applicable law or other legal obligation;
- where necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
- where applicable, with your consent; and/or